CMAQ v5.4.0.4 HDDM-sensitivity output error

Hello, I am using CMAQ-v5.4.0.4 and I want to check the sensitivity of NOx and VOCs using HDDM.
However, on any day during the simulation period, sensitivity increases rapidly outside of DDM-REGION, and suddenly a white blank area is created, which grows larger and eventually the entire domain changes to infinity.
These results usually occur frequently in summer simulation (July to August) and seem to be more common in NOx sensitivity results. right?
In addition to CMAQ-v5.4.0.4, I used v5.4, v5.2, etc., but they all have the same results, and I’m trying to simulate by adjusting MAXSYNC(300~720) and ADV_CFL(0.75~0.95), but eventually the same problem comes up on different days.
I would appreciate it if you could let me know if there is anything I will review.
thank you.

Are you using one of our sample DDM sensitivity input files, or one you constructed yourself?

Do you mean the sample input file is sensinput.dat file? If it is correct, I rewrited species and region that I wanted. Below is what I wrote in sensinput.dat.

ENX
EMIS
TOTA
SPECIES
NO, NO2
REGION
R2

EVC
EMIS
TOTA
SPECIES
TERP, ISOPRENE, MEOH, ACETONE, CCHO, HCOOH, HCHO, CCOOH, BALD, MEK, RCOOH, RCHO, CRES, GLY, MGLY, PRD2, ETHENE, ARO1, OLE1, OLE2, ALK1, ALK2, ALK3, ALK4, ALK5
REGION
R2

2NX
HIGH
ENX
ENX

2VC
HIGH
EVC
EVC

CNV
EMIS
TOTA
SPECIES
NO, NO2, TERP, ISOPRENE, MEOH, ACETONE, CCHO, HCOOH, HCHO, CCOOH, BALD, MEK, RCOOH, RCHO, CRES, GLY, MGLY, PRD2, ETHENE, ARO1, OLE1, OLE2, ALK1, ALK2, ALK3, ALK4, ALK5
REGION
R2

END