Error in Spatial-Allocator

Hi, all!
I tried to run srgcreate.exe(64bits) program to get surrogate file.
But I got this error message.

ERROR in /home/phy/Spatial-Allocator/bin/64bits/srgcreate.exe: Error in projectionPointInt: p.u=HUGE_VAL. Exiting…
0.001u 0.001s 0:00.00 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
Error generating surrogate for category 100

I haven’t solve this problem yet. I think this is associated with GRIDDESC or emission inventory boundary .shp file.

If you meet this error message or not, please reply your opinion.

Thank you!!

@bbaek If you have free time, please look at this problem! And Thank you!!!

Please double check your GRIDDESC file and run scripts related with projection. Or send these two files to us.

Thank you for your reply! I sent my input files and scripts to @bbaek ! Because I didn’t know who to send my files so I sent my files to person whose email address is known on the CMAS website. Sorry and thank you for your help!

@phy. I got the email from you but we can not run the case on our end at this moment. Can you send us the log file with that error message you shared? We need to see more than the error message.

Hi!
Thank you for your help about my problem!
I got you email, and I sent you my replying email!
I would really appreciate it if you could confirm!

Hi!
I sent my data and email to you a few days ago…!
So I have a favor for you…!
If you find any problems in my data, please let me know that problem and I would be grateful to you!

Hi.
I have the same error Error in projectionPointInt: p.u=HUGE_VAL. Exiting...
How did you solve it ?
Thanks.
srg_grid.txt (4.5 KB)
This is my log file.
@bbaek
@phy

Hi,
I’m so sorry for being late.

In my case, I didn’t type all variables about shapefile, so, I got that problem.
Then, I tried typing all variables about my shapefile like below,

setenv DATA_FILE_MAP_PRJN “+proj=tmerc,+lat_0=38.0,+lon_0=127.5,+k=0.9996,+x_0=1000000.0,+y_0=2000000.0”

setenv WEIGHT_FILE_MAP_PRJN “+proj=tmerc,+lat_0=38.0,+lon_0=127.0,+k=1.0,+x_0=200000.0,+y_0=500000.0”

and it worked well.

I hope that my solution would be helpful to you.

Best,
HyeonYeong Park