Spatial Allocator Tool Seg fault with CODE: 820

I’ve been using the spatial allocator tool v4.3.1. I’ve gotten all surrogates to work except for the US Ports Code: 820. I keep getting a segment fault. I’m running the tool on the cloud throwing as much as 72 GB of RAM at it. I’ve made sure the shapefile_catalog and surrogate_specification files are accurate with path/file/field names. I’ve run all the pre-requisite codes successfully (800, 807, and 350), but nothing seems to work. I’m using the Ports_081412_NEI2011_NOx_WRF.shp from an updated dataset. I’ve tried using the newer version (4.3.2) but got the same result.

Looks like you are running 2011 surrogates. Make sure that your data shapefile is correct. For 2011, the data shape file is cty_pophu2k_revised.
#SRGDESC=820,Ports NEI2011 NOx

#SURROGATE REGION = USA
#SURROGATE CODE = 820
#SURROGATE NAME = Ports NEI2011 NOx
#DATA SHAPEFILE = cty_pophu2k_revised
#DATA ATTRIBUTE = FIPSSTCO
#WEIGHT SHAPEFILE = Ports_081412_NEI2011_NOx_WRF
#WEIGHT ATTRIBUTE = ann_value

For 2014 surrogates:
#SRGDESC=820,Ports NEI2014 Activity

#SURROGATE REGION = USA
#SURROGATE CODE = 820
#SURROGATE NAME = Ports NEI2014 Activity
#DATA SHAPEFILE = NTAD_2014_County_Pol
#DATA ATTRIBUTE = CTFIPS
#WEIGHT SHAPEFILE = Ports_2014NEI
#WEIGHT ATTRIBUTE = ACTIVITYKW
#WEIGHT FUNCTION =
#FILTER FUNCTION =

Yes, I’m using 2011 surrogates. I couldn’t find any updates files. Those parameters listed are what I have, and it’s not working.

Do you have any other suggestions as for why it’s not working? It seemed earlier version port files were points not polygons. Would this make a difference?

How much “scratch variable space” will it take with polygons? Could this be the issue:
https://www.cmascenter.org/ioapi/documentation/all_versions/html/AVAIL.html#medium

Many other surrogates are polygons and much larger files that seem to work fine. I’ll try to increase scratch space just to make sure. Thank you.