I/O API m3tools installation error: undefined reference to 'xxx'

Dear all,
I successfully installed ioapi-3.2:

[root@scorpius Linux2_x86_64ifort]# ls libioapi.a
libioapi.a
[root@scorpius Linux2_x86_64ifort]# ls *.mod
m3utilio.mod  modatts3.mod  modgctp.mod  modmpasfio.mod  modncfio.mod  modpdata.mod  modwrfio.mod

But when I installed m3tools, there were many errors.
Firstly, I edited the Makefile in m3tools as follow (see in red frame):

LIBS = -L${OBJDIR} -lioapi -lnetcdf

and then I saved and exited. But when I typed “make” in the terminal, I encountered new problems:

[root@scorpius m3tools]# vim Makefile
[root@scorpius m3tools]# make
cd /disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64ifort; ifort -auto -warn notruncated_source -Bstatic -static-intel -I/disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/ioapi -I/disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64ifort  -DIOAPI_NCF4=1 -DAUTO_ARRAYS=1 -DF90=1 -DFLDMN=1 -DFSTR_L=int -DIOAPI_NO_STDOUT=1 -DAVOID_FLUSH=1 -DBIT32=1  -O3 -unroll -stack_temps -safe_cray_ptr -convert big_endian -assume byterecl  -traceback -xHost                                    -DIOAPI_NCF4=1 -DAUTO_ARRAYS=1 -DF90=1 -DFLDMN=1 -DFSTR_L=int -DIOAPI_NO_STDOUT=1 -DAVOID_FLUSH=1 -DBIT32=1 -c /disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/m3tools/airs2m3.f
ifort: command line warning #10434: option '-stack_temps' use with underscore is deprecated; use '-stack-temps' instead
ifort: command line warning #10434: option '-safe_cray_ptr' use with underscore is deprecated; use '-safe-cray-ptr' instead
cd /disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64ifort; ifort -auto -warn notruncated_source -Bstatic -static-intel  airs2m3.o -L/disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64ifort -lioapi -lnetcdf  -qopenmp -Bstatic  -o airs2m3
/disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64ifort/libioapi.a(wrvars.o): In function `wrvars_':
wrvars.F90:(.text+0xeb): undefined reference to `nf_put_vara_int64_'
wrvars.F90:(.text+0x432): undefined reference to `nf_put_vara_int64_'
/disk2/public/usr_local/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64ifort/libioapi.a(rdvars.o): In function `rdvars_':
rdvars.F90:(.text+0x194): undefined reference to `nf_get_vara_int64_'
rdvars.F90:(.text+0x4a7): undefined reference to `nf_get_vara_int64_'
make: *** [airs2m3] Error 1

It failed to create “datshift”, “jul2greg” and “juldate” in Linux2_x86_64ifort.

other basic information:
I installed hdf5-1.10.4, mpich-4.0.2, netcdf-3.6.3, ioapi-3.2, libpng-1.6.37 and zlib-1.2.11.
compiler: intel compiler (icx/icpx, ifort)

I would appreciate it if you would take the time out of your busy schedule to check out my posts and give suggestions.
Best regards,
Janice

Thank you for the detailed screen-shots.

Where did your netCDF come from? Did whoever built it disable the Fortran interface? If so, you need to build it again, with the Fortran enabled. Or with netCDF4, you need separate Fortran and C netCDF libraries – add -lnetcdff before the -lnetcdf
See https://cjcoats.github.io/ioapi/AVAIL.html or https://www.cmascenter.org/ioapi/documentation/all_versions/html/AVAIL.html: