Makefile for gcc and gfortran for compiling AMET v1.4 combine, bldoverlay, sitecmp, sitecmp_dailyo3

The netcdf4 and IOAPI-3.2 I used were built using gcc and gfortran. Does anyone have Makefile for compiling the four AMET program using gcc and gfortran? I modified the default Makefile by using gcc for C programs and gfortran for Fortran program. The compiler options were also modified:

gfortran module_file.o module_evaluator.o module_specdef.o combine.o utils.o -L/home/user/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64 -lioapi -L/home/user/netcdf4/lib -lnetcdff -lnetcdf -o combine_v53.exe

but got the following error message:

/home/user/ioapi-3.2/Linux2_x86_64/libioapi.a(name2fid.o): In function name2fid_': name2fid.f:(.text+0x17): undefined reference to GOMP_critical_name_start’
name2fid.f:(.text+0x2f): undefined reference to GOMP_critical_name_end' name2fid.f:(.text+0xd7): undefined reference to GOMP_critical_name_end’

Thanks!

needs -fopenmp in your flags-definition.

See ioapi/Makeinclude.Linux2_x86_64gfort for recommendations and sanity-check. And see m3tools/Makefile for how to use this Makeinclude automatically from your Makefile.

Were you able to get this to work? I am having the same problem trying to get AMET v1.4 up and running with gfortran and gcc. I’ve tried piecing together information from m3tools/Makefile and the ioapi/Makeinclude.Linux2_x86_64gfort file. I have also added -fopenmp to my flags definition.

Sir,
I am facing similar problem with the compilation of the fortran programs (combine, bldoverlay, sitecmp) . What are the changes to be made in the Makefile for gcc and gfortran compiler.