Announcing the release of VERDI 2.0 beta (August, 2019)
The U.S. EPA Office of Research and Development and the Community Modeling and Analysis System are pleased to announce the release of the Visualization Environment for Rich Data Interpretation (VERDI) version 2.0 beta.
What’s new in VERDI 2.0 beta:
- Support for MPAS netCDF files.
- Updated world map.
- Option to display elevation for ertical cross-section plots.
- Can specify pixel size of exported raster (e.g., PNG) images.
- New statistics: count, fourth maximum, and custom percentile.
- Preliminary support for MCIP v5.0+ netCDF files
VERDI uses Java, which makes it easy to install and is portable across different operating systems. VERDI packages are distributed for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
VERDI development continues with the support of efforts of the U.S. EPA Office of Research and Development, U.S. EPA’s National Computer Center/Environmental Modeling and Visualization Laboratory and the CMAS Center.
Please report any bugs or problems with this release to the CMAS User Forum - with the VERDI category tag: https://forum.cmascenter.org/c/verdi