Can't locate Mysql.pm in @INC

Hello,
I have installed all the required software including mysql (created a separate database for AMET and userid as ametsecure) as it mentioned here : AMET/AMET_QuickStart_Guide_v14.md at master · USEPA/AMET · GitHub
My system also has ‘perl-DBD-MySQL’ installed.

But when I try to run a script it gives me following error:
[root@adeq scripts_db]# csh DEQaqProject_base_july.csh
Populating new AQ project. This will take some time…
/run/media/root/55A07B0360BDF544/postproc/AMET/perl/CAMx_species_list.pl
test
/run/media/root/55A07B0360BDF544/postproc/AMET/bin/sitecmp.exe
** load : T Populating database with site compare data for IMPROVE Network.**
Can’t locate Mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /run/media/root/55A07B0360BDF544/postproc/AMET/perl/AQ_add_aq2dbase.pl line 35.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /run/media/root/55A07B0360BDF544/postproc/AMET/perl/AQ_add_aq2dbase.pl line 35.
Finished populating database for IMPROVE Network.

Please help

Hi,

I’m a little confused. You say you’re referencing the AMET 1.4 documentation, but it looks like your errors are related to perl (.pl) scripts. We removed all perl from AMET a couple versions ago, so I’m not sure why you’re getting errors concerning perl files.

Did you download the latest version of AMET (1.4)? There should be no perl files associated with that verison.

Wyat

Hi @wyat.appel ,
Sorry for not updating the comment. You are right, I mistakenly tried to build AMET v1.2. Since, I got this error, I moved to AMETv1.4. I was able to install it successfully.

Thank you