CLine raster data versus block group shapefiles

Could you tell me if CLine has any other finer grained outputs besides results by census block group? Our city will be doing a climate vulnerability assessment and will be using our parcel feature class as the unit of analysis. Getting more refined outputs of air pollution around high volume roadways would be helpful. We’ve read some literature from California’s air resources board about pollutants being most concentrated within 500 feet of a high-volume roadway, but that the high concentrations vary depending on wind direction and topography, and other factors.

Thank you for your question.

According to @naess “The model results download package contains a receptors.csv file with receptor locations as well as a results_CTOOLS_HOURLY_ROAD_Output.csv (or annual if that’s what was run) with the concentrations at the receptors. The download package also includes a .prj file with projection information. These can be used in a GIS to display point-based concentrations that could be aggregated, if needed, to shapes like census block. The download package includes an aggregate by block group already.”

Please let us know if you need additional information or clarifications.

Thanks, Liz

Swell, thank you. I will have a look at the receptor data and get back to you if I have further questions.