CMAS Conference 2020
Call for Abstracts
The 19th Annual CMAS Conference will be held virtually from October 26 - 30, 2020. The CMAS Center is now accepting abstracts and registrations. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s conference will be hosted virtually by the UNC Institute for the Environment. Members of the CMAS community who wish to present at the conference need to register and submit their presentation title, brief description, and preferred session by August 14, 2020, to be considered. Given the virtual nature of this year’s event, the format will include a combination of live keynote talks, prerecorded presentations and live panel discussions for all sessions, and limited to a few hours on each of the 5 days. More information can be found on the CMAS Conference 2020 page.
Submissions will be sent to the respective session chairs for review. Presenters will be notified of their acceptance status on or after August 27, 2020. We will make every effort to include all reasonable submissions. If the presentation is accepted, the presenter will be asked to submit an extended abstract for publication on our web site. The detailed information regarding virtual presentation formats will be shared in the coming weeks.
The 19th CMAS conference offers the following sessions, in addition to Keynote talks on emerging topics.
- Air Quality, Climate and Energy
- COVID-19 and Impacts on Emissions and Air Quality
- Emissions Inventories, Models, and Processes
- Machine Learning and Reduced Form Model Developments and Applications
- Model Development
- Modeling to Support Exposure and Health Studies and Community-scale Applications
- Multiscale Model Applications and Evaluations
- Regulatory Modeling and SIP Applications
- Remote Sensing/Sensor Technology and Measurements Studies
- Wildfire Emissions and Air Quality
The reduced Early Bird registration fees for the 19th CMAS conference are $50 (Regular), $25 (Current students) by September 15, 2020. Late registration fees are $100 (Regular) and $50 (Current students).
Please register at: https://www.cmascenter.org/register.cfm