Failed to create the USA_350_NOFILL.txt

I am working on the surrogate files via srgtool, which are over the US domain with 27*27km. And I was interrupted by the surrogate file (USA_350_NOFILL.txt). Besides, 100-340 files have been created successfully.
The problem I faced is the 350_NOFILL.txt failed to be created within 24 hours, since one job wall-clock time on our qsub system is limited to 24 hours.
It would be helpful if anyone could give me an advice how many hours are available to create an 350_NOFILL.txt? Then, I could apply the exemption for the more wall-clock time to complete it.

Depending on grids and domain, if 340 is finished in one day, two days should be enough for 350. If you can get 1 week wall-clock time, it will be great.

thanks for your kind response.
I tried to run the srgtool for 350_file withthe smaller domain (2322 grids ), which cost 24hours.
if I want the domain with 181
133 grids in US domain, how many hours will cost? 24hours*48times ?
ps: the above job is executed by one machine and one node.
Could the srgtool be executed by multi machines to speed up?
or
could we split the 350_file into several domain parts, then combine them into the US domain we wanted?

thanks for your kind response.
I tried to run the srgtool for 350_file withthe smaller domain (23 22 grids ), which cost 24hours.
if I want the domain with 181
133 grids in US domain, how many hours will cost? 24hours*48times ?
ps: the above job is executed by one machine and one node.
Could the srgtool be executed by multi machines to speed up?
or
could we split the 350_file into several domain parts, then combine them into the US domain we wanted?:grinning:

Yes, you can spit your domain into several parts (like by states), run 350, then combine them.

how to split my domain by states? or do you mean that split the grids into several parts?
if possible, do you mind explain the steps a little bit detail?

:grinning::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: