FESTC 1.3 missing daily files

EPIC_SITE_DATA_3.txt (3.5 MB) EPIC_SITE_DATA_2.txt (784.3 KB) EPIC_SITE_DATA_1.txt (3.5 MB) SOIL_MATCH_EPIC_SPINUP.txt (656 Bytes) SITE_FILE_GENERATION.txt (259 Bytes) MANAGEMENT_FILE_GEN_FOR_SPINUP.txt (1.1 KB) MANAGEMENT_FILE_GEN_FOR_APP.txt (459 Bytes) EPIC_RUNS_FOR_SPINUP.txt (3.1 KB) DAILY_WEATHER.txt (5.1 KB)

Hello,

I’ve been running into issues with FEST-C in which it’s asking for daily weather files for a GRIDID 6176.dly (EPIC_Run_for SU.txt), but it has 0 values for the crops in the BELD4_testing_2011.txt. Attached is also the CSV for the Epic Sites Info, which goes from GRIDID 6133 and then GRIDID 6282. I’m currently only running the ALFALFA crop and in the ALFALFA-LIST.DAT goes from GRID 4547 and the next GRIDID is 6528. EPICSites_Info.csv (3.4 MB) EPICSites_Info.csv (3.4 MB) I’ve run the following files up to my issue: EPIC site data, daily weather, site file generation, soil match for Epic SU, management file generation for SU & APP.
Is there a reason as to why I would be running into this issue?
Another is that it’s looking for /festc1_3/epic/common_data/statWeath/hu130900002.dly. Which program generates those daily weather files since the only thing in statWeath is various .WP1 and .WND files?

Chase

After run management file generation for su, you need to run spinup (which only use statWeath data, not daily weather), then run management file generation for app using outputs from spinup. The application run will use daily weather file. Please make sure that you give the correct weather data path in your scripts. Cheers.