I was trying to simulate a 3-day run ( Nov 1 to Nov 3). It looks like it is creating the first-day output properly. But on the second day (Nov 2) it got stuck. I am attaching the last few lines from the CCTM log files as I didn’t find any error.
Timestep written to A_CONC_1 for date and time 2016306:230000
>>--->> WARNING in subroutine OPEN3 File not available. Could not open S_CGRID file for update - try to open new Value for IOAPI_LOG_WRITE: F returning FALSE Timestep written to S_CGRID for date and time 2016307:000000 >>----> Program completed successfully <----<< Date and time 0:00:00 Nov 2, 2016 (2016307:000000)
I checked the existence of the “/gpfs_common/share03/fgarcia4/safrin/cmaq-5.2.1-intel2018.2.199/data/output_CCTM_v521_intel2018.2.199_12km_5day/CCTM_CGRID_v521_intel2018.2.199_12km_5day_20161101.nc” by using ls -lrt. It is there. I am not getting any clue how to solve this problem and proceed the run for the rest of the days.