NEI model platform 2014v7.0

Dear all;

I want to know if I can run NEI platform 2014v7.0 for 12US1 domain? It seems designed for running 12US2 only.

Thank you!

Yijia

Yes, you can run NEI platform in any modeling domain as long as you have proper sets of spatial surrogates for the domain you are interested. If you are interested in 12US1, you can contact US EPA OAQPS NEI platform for their assistance.

Hi,
I want to use 12-km continental US Surrogates, how can I get that dataset?
the 12-km continental US Surrogates on the official website is not assessed.
https://www.cmascenter.org/download/data.cfm

Surrogates are here:

ftp://newftp.epa.gov/air/emismod/2016/alpha/spatial_surrogates/

Hi,

I have a question regarding NEI model platform 2014v7.1, so I ask it here. I want to run SMOKE for a number of days less than a month. In the script codes of different sectors, one just can change the month. I was wondering to ask how can I run SMOKE NEI model platform 2014v7.1 for just let say 10 days for sector merge?

Hi, Ali;
It is possible to do that. You can edit the merge script accordingly to see it works or not. It would be helpful to share your script it does not work.
Yijia

1 Like

You can use the run setting input file to do exactly that by updating the start and end dates. This run_setting.txt file is located in the same script folder where “directory_definitions.csh” script is located at.

1 Like

The scripts are developed to run a month at a time. We recommend you go ahead and run the entire month.

1 Like