I am running CMAQv5.3.3 with ISAM module to trace source contribution to all PM2.5 species
The results in the basic CCTM_ACONC* and CCTM_CGRID* files looks correct. However, the results for AECI and AECJ of each source in CCTM_SA_ACONC* file are extremely high, reaching 1e15, since someday (2018194) in the simulation. Then we tried to set NEW_START to be TURE, the results became correct, so we think there is something wrong with initial condition.
And we find that since a few days before (2018189), the AECI and AECJ concentrations in the CCTM_SA_CGRID file at the top vertical layer has been extremely high, reaching 1e4. These high values appeared in the grids near domain boundary. We wonder how to fix this error.