CMAQ (benchmark run)

Hi

I installed CMAQv5.2 and I want to calculate error for my model. I downloaded the single day output benchmark file, but when I extracted it, I faced two categories of output files. Could you tell me what is every one of them, please?
Thank you

Please read the info about the data from the source where you downloaded. Actually question is not asked clearly, no idea what to respond! To know about all the files, reading model documentation would be best idea, at least once.

Hi

Thank you for your response. This picture shows the files. Could you guide me, please?

You can use any of those two. The idea is that the comparison should be made among files produced using similar conditions (i.e. same settings of namelist variables, like chemical mechanism (e.g. cb6r3), and other things such as the advection and diffusion schemes, etc). Not sure for other differences, although the different versions of compiler might have produced the two files (as one of them has ‘intel17.0’ while the other has only ‘intel’). Why not trying with both of them?

1 Like