CMAQ has a problem compiling CCTM, possibly with ioapi

I encountered this problem when compiling CCTM, possibly related to IOAPI

/home/sjr/AQM/CMAQv5.4.0.4/lib/x86_64/intel/ioapi/include_files/STATE3.EXT(194): error #6443: An attempt has been made to SAVE a non-existing COMMON block. [BSTATE3]
SAVE / BSTATE3 / , / CSTATE3 /
---------------^
compilation aborted for ptrwrite3.f (code 1)
make: *** [ptrwrite3.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
/home/sjr/AQM/CMAQv5.4.0.4/lib/x86_64/intel/ioapi/include_files/STATE3.EXT(194): error #6443: An attempt has been made to SAVE a non-existing COMMON block. [BSTATE3]
---------------^
compilation aborted for pwrite3.f (code 1)
make: *** [pwrite3.o] Error 1
---------------^
compilation aborted for pshut3.F (code 1)
make: *** [pshut3.o] Error 1
Are there any issues with IOAPI? I tried recompiling it, but it didn’t work. What should I do?
The line 194 in the file STATE3.EXT looks like this:

This problem has been troubling me for several days, and I would be very grateful if someone could help.

I’d say something is screwed up either with your compiler or with the INCLUDE-path you’re feeding into the compile-line.

Generally when you have a compile-problem, you should show us what the compile-line (together with its output) looks like

You’re right! I followed the suggestion given in another post, and by modifying the ioapi
include path to ioapi/fixed_src, the issue was resolved. Thank you for your help!