Error in INIT3/INITLOG3

What could this error be indicating when running CMAQ:

Basically, CMAQ is exiting in like few seconds from the moment it starts to run with the error above in the standard output. The standard error is below:

intable: Subscript out of range.
/bin/rm: No match.
srun: TOPOLOGY: warning -- no switch can reach all nodes through its descendants.Do not use route/topology

Warning: Process to core binding is enabled and OMP_NUM_THREADS is set to non-zero (1) value
If your program has OpenMP sections, this can cause over-subscription of cores and consequently poor performance
To avoid this, please re-run your application after setting MV2_ENABLE_AFFINITY=0
Use MV2_USE_THREAD_WARNING=0 to suppress this message
srun: error: c-207-9: tasks 0,20,22,26-27,29: Exited with exit code 2
srun: error: c-207-23: tasks 39-40,51-52,54,57-58: Exited with exit code 2
tail: cannot open ‘buff_CMAQ_CCTMv531_user_20200511_194816_704849307.txt’ for reading: No such file or directory
(standard_in) 2: syntax error
(standard_in) 1: syntax error
(standard_in) 1: syntax error

What the “I/O STATUS = 10” means is compiler-dependent. If you are using Intel ifort, then it means that
OPEN(...STATUS = 'NEW'...) as in INITLOG3 refuses to over-write an existing file. Remove the $LOGFILE before running CMAQ.

Or set the shell variable CLOBBER_DATA to TRUE.

Actually, I have CLOBBER_DATA set as TRUE, and I do not see log files - only the small file CCTM_v531_intel17.2_2016_CONUS_20140102.cfg as the output. I am a little unsure about the mpirun part of the code:

( /usr/bin/time -p mpirun -np $NPROCS $BLD/$EXEC ) |& tee buff_${EXECUTION_ID}.txt

Would simple mpirun $BLD/$EXEC not run CMAQ?

Edit: Actually, before the log files are placed in user specified $LOGDIR, they are initially at CMAQ_Project/ and may have been moved under $LOGDIR if CMAQ runs.