Error when runnung mcip

Dear All:
I have a problem when I was running mcip,the version of WRF is 3.9, mcip is V4.4 for CMAQ5.2, the error is as follows:
*** SUBROUTINE: CHKWRFHDR
*** WRF FILES DO NOT SEEM TO BE FROM SAME DOMAIN
*** VARIABLE = WEST-EAST_GRID_DIMENSION

*** FIRST FILE = /home/zhouminghui/Downloads/WRF3.9/WRFV3/test/em_real/test1/wrfout_d01_2014-01-01_00:00:00
*** VALUE IN FIRST FILE = 130
*** NEW FILE = /home/zhouminghui/Downloads/WRF3.9/WRFV3/test/em_real/test1/wrfout_d02_2014-01-01_00:00:00
*** VALUE IN NEW FILE = 112

*** ERROR ABORT in subroutine CHKWRFHDR
 ABNORMAL TERMINATION IN CHKWRFHDR
 Date and time  4:00:00   Jan. 1, 2020    (2020001:040000)

Error running mcip

Are you sure these are files from the same (or, a consistent) WRF run? This log says that the WRF domain’s grid for the first file has 130 columns, whereas for the second it has 112 columns. Not the same grid…

I am sure these files are from the same WRF run for one time。The max_dom of my WRF(WPS) is 3.
I am extremely confused.

@Rainzmh

The files might be from the same run, but MCIP needs them to be from the same domain from that run. You will need to run MCIP separately for each of the domains that you are processing.

–Tanya

What the domains do you mean? Whether my max_dom is 3, I should run the each of my nests separately?

@Rainzmh

You can run the domains together in WRF, as you appear to have done. That is perfectly fine. However, MCIP is not set up to handle running them all at the same time, regardless of how you used WRF. So to answer your question, yes, please run each of the nests separately through MCIP (and the rest of the CMAQ system). Inside MCIP, the arrays are dynamically dimensioned to handle just one set of array dimensions at a time.

–Tanya