Question regarding emission sector in Smoke

Dear all,
Recently I am working on California Los Angles VOCs speciation based on NEI emission inventory and SCC profiles. But I found an unusual condition for the sector of water disposal. The corresponding source profile code for this sector is 3002 in the GSREF file. And the transformed ratio of this sector is very high (higher than 150) whereas the transformed ratio of other sectors are generally less than 10. Therefore, I wonder whether such high value is wrong in the file.
Any comments are highly appreciated!
@bbaek

Best regards,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Are you saying that the TOG to VOC is 153? This would happen because the sum of non-VOC species in that profile (i.e., methane etc) is 99.35%. That doesn’t mean it is incorrect – it means the vast majority of the consistuents are non
VOC TOG species.

Hi Alison,
Thanks a lot for your quick response. Based on your answer, do you mean that the waste disposal is the major source of methane (Because the TOG to VOC is 153, which makes the methane emission even reach to 90,000t in LA county.)? Besides, as you mentioned above, the sum of non-VOC species in that profile (i.e., methane etc) is 99.35%. Do you mean that the methane is not a VOC species in this system?

With regards,
Ryan