To Whom it May Concern,
In comparing the 2014_pm25_daily_average.txt and 2015_pm25_daily_average.txt files, I see a number of changes:
- The date format has changed and includes data from a range of years
- 2014 data has a “FIPS” variable and 2015 data has a “Loc_label1” variable name
- 2014 data has “pm25_daily_average_ug_m3_” and “pm25_daily_average_stderr_ug_m3_” variables; 2015 data has “Prediction” and “SEpred” variables
Does anyone have insight into:
- What the new Date variable refers to? (and why the format changed?)
- If the FIPS and loc_label1 variables are equivalent?
- if the “pm25_daily_average_ug_m3_” and “Prediction” variables are equivalent?
- if the “pm25_daily_average_stderr_ug_m3_” and “SEPred” variables are equivalent?
Thanks in advance!