CMAQv5.4 HDDM Sensitivity

I would like to conduct a sensitivity analysis of regional emissions on PM2.5 production. Can you help me see if it makes sense for me to set up the sensitivity file this way? My Species setting is all, is that reasonable? Follow is my sensitivity analysis file.

WYHJS
EMIS
TOTA
SPECIES
ALL
REGION
JS

2JS
HIGH
WYHJS
WYHJS

END

The input file looks reasonable, with a couple of things to keep in mind.

1. The first parameter name likely contains too many characters “WYHJS.” We recommend limiting to 3 in order to accommodate IOAPI character limitations for variable names in output files.

2. 2nd order sensitivity calculation for particulate species are currently not supported and you will likely get fields of zeros in your output. Gas phase species should be calculated.

3. Proper character spacing should be maintained. It probably is for your case, but forum formatting does show it.

4. Please use the latest 5.4+ code in order to avoid some bugs. You may still have an issue from using the “ALL” keyword for the species list, because there is currently a problem with chlorine heterogeneous reactions. You may would to use exact species in order to avoid ACLJ/ACLI/ACLK that cause problems for some issues from their reactions in the gas phase mechanism.

Sergey