DDM running guidelines

Hy,

I’m a beginner in both CMAQ and CMAQ-DDM. I’m planning to run CMAQ-DDM in my CMAQ v5.3.2. I was able to run CCTM script without DDM. Now I’m planning to use DDM in my script. I’m not sure how to set the input parameters, what needs to be changed in my script, how to set gridded emission data path etc.? Here’s my sensinput file

E1
EMIS
GRID
EGRIDFILE1
SPECIES
SO2

Please have a look into my run script and help me out. Also, please take a look into my emission data snapshot (all is gridded data in the attached image)

run_cctm_rasel.csh (36.9 KB)

DDM is not available in v5.3.2. The most recent CMAQ release with DDM is v5.2. Please see the User’s Guide chapter for code and documentation.

Yes, Kristen is correct. The most recently fully released version of CMAQ DDM-3D is in version 5.2.

Your input file looks mostly reasonable for that version. However, you need to add the proper amount of blank characters in front of most of those lines.

Sergey

Hy @foley.kristen @sergey ,

I’m facing errors while running DDM. Can you kindly take a look into my scripts and output file and help me out with this error?

Thanks
Rasel

jCMAQ-5.2-NODE005-314066.txt (77.1 KB) run_cctm_rasel.txt (36.9 KB) run_cmaq_rasel.txt (796 Bytes) sensinput.cmas.txt (102 Bytes)CTM_LOG_001.v52_gcc_AQF5X_20200601.txt (3.9 KB)