Which onroad sector need MCIP met files?


I have a simple question. I am curious which onroad sector needs MCIP met files, RPD, RPH, RPS, RPHO, or RPV? I know RPP must need that.
I regenerated MCIP files for SMOKE, so I need to rerun some sectors which need MCIP meteorological files. Due to RPD needing a longer time to finish, I want to make sure if I need to rerun RPD or/and other onroad sectors.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

You do need MCIP ambient temperature for all ontoad secots you listed in your question.

I see, thank you for the quick reply!